Apple Cide Vinegar & Lemon Juice Wart Treatments
Natural Home Treatments for Warts
Skin warts are usually seen on some parts of the body. Though they are harmless when they appear on feet and hands most times, it is crucial to eliminate them as they are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Presently, there is no permanent cure for HPV, but warts can be removed by several means such as laser therapy, cryotherapy, surgery, and application of topical creams which contains salicylic acid.
The elimination of warts can be a painful procedure and expensive, but this section will focus on the treatment of warts with apple cider vinegar.
Treating your Wart with Apple Cider Vinegar
Vinegar has been a proven alternative for the treatment of different health diseases such as diabetes, stomach aches, and removal of warts for centuries. However, the apple cider vinegar is used for the natural treatment of warts as it has the following attributes:
Vinegar is an acid, especially acetic acid. It has the power to kill different types of bacteria and viruses as soon as it touches them. Vinegar works in a similar pattern as the salicylic acid because it burns and destroys the infected skin leading to the falling off of warts. The acid’s irritation ensures the stimulation of the immune system to eliminate warts. The method of application of treating warts with apple cider vinegar is pretty simple. You are required to make use of a cotton ball, duct tape or bandage, and apple cider vinegar to remove warts.
Steps to treat warts with apple cider vinegar are as follows:
• Mix two parts of apple cider vinegar in a water container
• Immerse the cotton ball in the solution mixed with vinegar and water.
• Make sure you place the cotton ball on the wart.
• Cover the affected part with duct tape or bandage overnight.
• When you wake up, take off the bandage and cotton ball and throw it away.
• Ensure this process is repeated until the wart is eliminated.
You can also make use of another technique for the treatment of warts on your hands or feet.
• Combine equal parts apple cider vinegar and water in a big container, preferably a big bucket.
• Dip the affected part in the solution for at least 15 minutes every day.
• Ensure you rinse the skin with water when you are through.
Treatment for Warts with Lemon Juice
The application of lemon juice is a natural treatment alternative for warts on the skin. Several natural remedies are available, and these are as potent as surgical treatments. The use of lemon juice is safe and gentle on the body of the user and can be done without the help of medical personnel. The acidity level of lemon juice ensures the gradual breakdown of warts and eliminates them within a short time.
Here is the method of preparation of lemon juice:
• Divide a lemon into two, slice off a small wedge.
• Press the lemon wedge over the cotton ball. Ensure the lemon is squeezed to get the juice. Keep on squeezing the lemon till the entire cotton ball is soaked with liquid.
• Touch the wart with the cotton ball a couple of times. There is no need for you to rinse the juice off the affected part.
• Smear a spoonful of well-chopped raw onion to the wart, if you are not allergic to onions. Place the onions on the surface for at least fifteen minutes, and remove it. Onions have the power to boost the efficacy of lemon juice treatment.
• Ensure this process is repeated twice a day till the wart is eliminated.
Things required for this procedure are a knife, lemon, cotton balls, and onions.
Conclusions – Natural Wart Cures
Lemon juice is a practical solution for the treatment of warts, but if you do not achieve desired results there are other natural methods. You can use banana peels by rubbing on warts four times each day for at least seven days. Garlic is also an excellent treatment option if you want to get rid of warts, as it does not tolerate the existence of viral infections. Garlic can be rubbed on the affected part of the skin to treat warts. These instructions have been tested and approved to give you the desired outcomes. \
If you have tried home remedies and they don’t seem to be working, consult your doctor as there are quite a few doctor performed wart removal methods.